Monday, June 29, 2015

John Sims Corruption

































ARE THERE ANY GOOD LAWYERS OUT THERE THAT CAN HELP SAVE THE REMAINDER OF OUR FAMILY

JOHN SIMS used to be the DEPUTY ATTORNEY GENERAL OF CANADA until the spring of 2010 when he stepped down without any fanfare.

http://www.cbc.ca/newsblogs/politics/inside-politics-blog/2010/03/farewell-soon-to-be-former-deputy-attorney-general-john-h-sims.html

THE JUSTICE DEPARTMENT OF CANADA decided to use my wife and I as patsies to craft the 30-08 warrants. They lied to Judge Richard Mosley to get SPECIAL POWERS for their security services they wanted but didn’t have. They used JOHN SIMS to do their dirty work.

http://www.trudeaufoundation.ca/en/community/john-sims

They got the 30-08 warrants from Judge Richard Mosley in January 2009. The first warrants they were able to get on my wife and I were around the end of 2008 and they used our 2 older daughters as agents to execute the warrants against us but they were not 30-08 warrants, those warrants didn’t have the SPECIAL POWERS they wanted. They got our 2 daughters to move back home to live with us at the end of 2008. Our daughters let us know that THE JUSTICE DEPARTMENT OF CANADA wanted to set us up to look like we were terrorists. Shortly after our daughters left our home after Christmas of 2008 they ended up getting murdered by THE JUSTICE DEPARTMENT OF CANADA for letting us know about the setup. They tried to assassinate the rest of my family 2 times since then and my wife and I have been poisoned numerous times and abused by THE JUSTICE DEPARTMENT OF CANADA for over 5 years now. The one agent that tried to help us and that offered us $250,000 for the abuse of my family KATHY LIKNES was murdered herself by THE JUSTICE DEPARTMENT OF CANADA along with her husband and grandchild.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2014/10/28/parents-of-missing-calgary-boy-shed-light-on-private-struggles-and-honouring-their-lost-childs-legacy

I have cancer from the poisonings and not sure how much longer I will live. We have been kicked out of numerous cities by THE JUSTICE DEPARTMENT OF CANADA and they are refusing to give us our information through our FREEDOM OF INFORMATION requests. THE PRIVACY COMMISSIONER OF CANADA and THE INFORMATION COMMISSIONER OF CANADA and THE PUBLIC SAFETY MINISTER OF CANADA STEVE BLANEY are refusing to help us get our information. So guess who we have to turn to to get our information? That’s right, THE AD HOC PRIVACY COMMISSIONER OF CANADA, and who is THE AD HOC PRIVACY COMMISSIONER OF CANADA, you guessed it JOHN SIMS who was THE DEPUTY ATTORNEY GENERAL OF CANADA who crafted the 30-08 warrants against us and lied to Judge Richard Mosley.

https://www.priv.gc.ca/media/nr-c/2011/an_110610_e.asp

So we sent a Freedom Of Information request to JOHN SIMS over 6 months ago and we have never heard anything back from him at all. We applied for LEGAL AID numerous times and they can’t help us. The last time we applied at LEGAL AID they brought in an agent from outside the office and she told us that we have a security certificate on us and they refered us to ACCESS PRO BONO BC of THE LAW SOCIETY OF BC. For the last 5 years we have been trying to get legal representation to sue THE JUSTICE DEPARTMENT OF CANADA but no lawyer belonging to THE CANADIAN BAR ASSOCIATION will help us with our case, so we were forced to turn to 2 volunteer lawyer organisations refered to us by our MEMBER OF PARLIAMENT NDP DON DAVIES. DON DAVIES said he didn’t have the resources to handle our case against THE JUSTICE DEPARTMENT OF CANADA so he refered us to PIVOT LAW SOCIETY and THE BC CIVIL LIBERTIES LAW SOCIETY. We contacted THE BC CIVIL LIBERTIES LAW SOCIETY and they knew about our case already and they said our case was too large for them to handle and that they didn’t have the resources so they refered us to ACCESS PRO BONO BC of THE LAW SOCIETY OF BC. We went to the PIVOT LAW SOCIETY and they knew who we were and they said they don’t have a lawyer qualified to handle our case and they refered us to ACCESS PRO BONO BC of THE LAW SOCIETY OF BC. So guess who we have to turn to to sue THE JUSTICE DEPARTMENT OF CANADA, you guessed it, ACCESS PRO BONO BC of THE LAW SOCIETY OF BC,

http://news.gc.ca/web/article-en.do?nid=823439

and guess who is the head of ACCESS PRO BONO BC of THE LAW SOCIETY OF BC, that’s right, JOHN SIMS who was THE DEPUTY ATTORNEY GENERAL OF CANADA who crafted the 30-08 warrants against us and lied to Judge Richard Mosley. When we started to prepare to sue THE JUSTICE DEPARTMENT OF CANADA in November of 2013 they created a program in December 2013 run by THE JUSTICE DEPARTMENT OF CANADA called ACCESS PRO BONO BC of THE LAW SOCIETY OF BC and they didn’t announce it to the public until February 2014 right after we contacted them for our information on the 30-08 warrants. What a coincidence, is that not a major conflict of interest. JOHN SIMS who was THE DEPUTY ATTORNEY GENERAL OF CANADA who crafted the 30-08 warrants against us and lied to Judge Richard Mosley and we have to get our 30-08 warrant information from him and we have to use his legal team to sue THE JUSTICE DEPARTMENT OF CANADA. You can’t even make this crap up even if you wanted to. Now CHRISTY CLARK is getting ready for our lawsuit against THE JUSTICE DEPARTMENT OF CANADA by putting a corrupt friend of hers in charge of THE ACCESS TO INFORMATION OFFICE and the EMAIL SYSTEMS.

http://www.vancouversun.com/opinion/columnists/Vaughn+Palmer+demotion+Example+other+holiday+tales/10716948/story.html

We need those systems to sue THE JUSTICE DEPARTMENT OF BC for the abuse my family and I suffered here in BC for the last 5 years. Follow the money. Thanks for reading.

UPDATED: THE JUSTICE DEPARTMENT OF CANADA CORRUPTION


No comments:

Post a Comment